iPhone 6s in India for Just Under Rs 23,000. Is It Worth Buying?
The iphone 6s is now officially discontinued. But you can purchase it in India for as low as Rs 22,499. But is it worth buying?
Flipkart & Amazon are providing the iPhone 6s in India for as low as Rs 22,499 using discounts and cashback. But is it worth buying with that given price? The iPhone 6s is a 2015 model, and there are several reasons you must avoid buying it. You can also get iPhone 5 on these E-Commerce websites.
iPhone 6s in India Reviews
- The iPhone 6s is a 2015 model, and the market has changed a lot since then. The latest technologies & several latest features have been introduced in the smartphone industry. The iPhone 6s is nothing more than an antique or a toy compared to the latest smartphones.
- The iPhone 6s uses A9 chip-set, which is outdated now and cannot process today’s apps and graphic games smoothly. The phone can be updated to iOS 13, but it may not function as smoothly as the latest models.
- The iPhone 6s cannot be updated beyond iOS 13. It is the last major software update for the model 6s.
- The iPhone 6s has a traditional 16:9 screen ration with thick bezels and a Touch ID. The 4.7- inch LCD display is very small compared to the latest smartphones with more prominent displays.
- You can still buy iPhone 6s for your collection, but it is not recommended for daily usage.
- The iPhone 6s came with Touch ID first time in 2015 as Apple’s biometric fingerprint sensor but is not continued after the iPhone 8.
- It was launched with a 12MP primary camera, but it is outdated in today’s times. The market is filled with smartphones with triple cameras to offer wide verities and better shooting options. Also, it doesn’t shoot well in low-light conditions.
With our reviews, you can easily understand why you must not buy iPhone 6s in India even with the price as low as Rs 24,499. If you have a nearby budget, you can consider buying the iPhone 7 instead as it offers a faster processor and improved camera quality.
iPhone 6s in India Specifications:
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|Dimensions||138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)|
|Weight||143 g (5.04 oz)|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
| ||Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Protection||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
| ||3D Touch|
|OS||iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 13.1.2|
|Chipset||Apple A9 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister|
|GPU||PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)|
|Internal||16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 2GB RAM, 128GB 2GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Single||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm (standard), 1/3″, 1.22µm, PDAF|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps,1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
| ||16-bit/44.1kHz audio|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|NFC||Yes (Apple Pay only)|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
| ||Siri natural language commands and dictation|
| ||In-built Li-Ion 1715 mAh battery (6.91 Wh)|
|Stand-by||Up to 240 hrs (3G)|
|Talk time||Up to 14 hrs (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 50 hrs|
|Colors||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
|SAR||1.14 W/kg (head) 1.14 W/kg (body) |
|SAR EU||0.87 W/kg (head) 0.98 W/kg (body) |
|Price|| ₹ 22,999|
|Performance||Basemark OS II 2.0: 2195|
|Display||Contrast ratio: 1481 (nominal), 3.783 (sunlight)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 66dB / Noise 64dB / Ring 65dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -93.8dB / Crosstalk -73.2dB|
|Battery life||Endurance rating 62h|
We all know how efficiently all the iPhones work. Getting the latest version is not possible for everyone, but buying the older versions is not so costly. If you are buying one, check out all the features and information about the price and updates to get the best.
Now, as we have added all the reviews and specifications about iPhone 6s in India, it is up to your budgets and requirements on whether to buy it or not.