List of 5 stay-at-home essentials all under $20
From home fitness gear to essential kitchen accessories, here is a list of essential tools to help you survive the lockdown.
We will spend a lot of time at home as things are not going to change anytime soon. This worldwide health crisis because of Coronavirus has put all the activities in a stalemate. We have to get used to working from home, cooking in the kitchen and not going out.
Work from home means more conference and video calls, more kitchen equipment because you will be cooking all three meals at home and many more things.
We have a list of 5 essential types of equipment you will need at home and will make your life a lot easier.
- Bucky 40 Blinks eye mask-Most eye masks don’t feel comfortable and will keep you up all night because they can’t keep the lights out anyway. But this eye mask from Bucky 40 blinks is a real deal and retails only for $10. The eye mask is extremely lightweight and almost imperceptible.
- Aozita 17-ounce glass olive oil bottle– If you do a lot of cooking then this olive oil will come super handy. This will transform the kitchen and keep olive oil close at hand. The bottle comes in a dark brown color which protects the oil from direct light. The top comes with a funnel that makes a refill easier and screw cap which enables long term storage. This retails for $11 and is worth every penny.
- MoKo folding phone/tablet stand– We all are indulging in face time, Skype and zooming while in lockdown. Popping the phone or tablet on a pillow does not work. This stand enables three different viewing angles and also folds flat which makes it easier to store or pocket. It costs around $6-$7. It can easily accommodate up to 11 inches tablet.
- Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer- Reheating coffee or tea in the microwave while working is pretty tiring. Drinking hot coffee straight out of the metal thermal bottle when at home is not comforting at all. This little hot plate warmer for your coffee mug is worth the $10 and you can enjoy drinking hot coffee from the ceramic mug without trotting back and forth to the kitchen.
- Foam Roller- Have you used foam rollers before and came to the conclusion that it is not worth it? Chances are you have been doing it all wrong. Doing foam rollers is not fun but it helps to minimize sore muscle pain, enhances muscle flexibility and gives you an after massage feel. This is priced at $14.
Read more:- Best wireless headphones list for work from home in 2020