Virat Kohli Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Girlfriends, Bio & More
Virat Kohli Wife– Anushka Sharma Virat Kohli Age– 31 Years Virat Kohli Height– 5.9 feet
Virat Kohli is one of the top batsman of the modern era cricket. He is smashing all time records made by former legend players like Sir Don Bradman, Sachin Tendukar, Brian Lara etc. With his aggressive and dominant nature he is going beyond limits in world cricket. With his sheer dedication and hard work he became the brand for cricket and fitness in India as well other countries where cricket is being played.There are many reasons to hire a fitness trainer and dietitian that is the reason he has got his own team which includes , dietitian, and trainer.
Scroll below to check Virat kohli’s Height, weight, age, wife, family, and girlfriends.
Virat Kohli Bio/Wiki
Full name Virat Kohli
Profession Indian Cricketer (Captain, Right Hand Top Order Batsman)
Centimeter 175 cm
Meters 1.75 m
Feet 5 feet 9 Inches
Weight 72 Kg
Chest 38 Inches
Waist 30 Inches
Biceps 14 Inches
Hair color Black
Eye color Dark Brown
Body Type Mesomorph
Cricket Debut & More
Batting Right Arm Top Order Batsman
Bowling Right Arm Slow (Part-Time bowler)
ODI debut (cap 175) 18 August 2008 v Sri Lanka at Dambulla
Test debut (cap 269) 20 June 2011 v West Indies at Kingston
T20I debut (cap 31) 12 June 2010 v Zimbabwe at Harare
India U-19 World Cup Captained and Won the Cup (2008)
First-class debut 23 November 2006 v Tamil Nadu at Delhi
2006-Present Delhi (DDCA)
2008–present: Royal Challengers Bangalore
Jersey No 18 for both India Team & IPL
Favorite shots Cover drive, Inside -out and Flick Shots
Cricket Coach Raj Kumar Sharma
- First Indian cricketer to score a ton (century) in World Cup debut (2011)
- Fastest Indian Cricketer to score 1000, 3000, 4000, 5000 in ODI Cricket.
- Third Indian Cricketer to score two ODI centuries by the age of 22 after Suresh Raina and Sachin Tendulkar
- Fastest ODI century by an Indian Cricketer (of 52 balls against Australian Cricket team at SMS Stadium, Jaipur in 2013)
- He is the Fastest Cricketer to score 25 ODI centuries.
- Virat Kohli is the Fastest Cricket to score 7,500 One Day International runs.
- Third Cricket player in the world to score three double hundreds in a calendar year after Sir Don Bradman and the great pull shot player Ricky Ponting.
- Shares the record of four double hundreds along with Sir Don Bradman, ex-South African Player Graeme Smith, and ex Aussie Player Michael Clarke.
- First Indian Cricket Captain to win five successive test series.
- He made the highest test score of 235 runs by an Indian Cricket Captain.
- The first Indian Cricket Captain to win nine tests in one calendar year.
- Second Indian Cricketer to score over 1,000 test runs in a calendar year after the wall Rahul Dravid who scored 1145 in the year 2011.
- First Indian Cricketer to score a double hundred in an overseas test match.
- The fastest Cricketer to reach 10,000 runs in just 205 ODI matches.
- The first Indian Cricketer to score three consecutive centuries in ODI Cricket.
- The fastest cricket player to score 19,000 runs in International Cricket.
- Virat Kohli is the highest run-scorer as a captain for the Indian Cricket team. He surpassed the former Indian Cricket team captain Ms Dhoni by scoring 11,208 runs. Ms Dhoni made 11,207 runs as a captain in 330 ODI innings, on the other hand, Virat Kohli just took 199 innings.
- Most runs in an IPL season, in IPL 9 (2016) he scored 973 runs.
- He scored four centuries in an IPL season.
- Virat Kohli career took a turning point when India won the U-19 World Cup under his captaincy in 2008 in Malaysia.
DOB 5 November 1988
Age 31 years (as in 2019)
Birthplace Delhi, India
Zodiac sign Scorpio
Food Habits Turned Vegetarian in Oct 2019
Virat Kohli Signature/Autograph
Hometown Delhi, India
Address DLF City Phase-1, C- Block, Gurugram, Haryana
Educational Qualification 12th / Higher secondary
Schools Vishal Bharti Public School
Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi
Virat Kohli Family
Father Late Prem Kohli (Criminal Lawyer)
Mother Saroj Kohli (Homemaker)
Brother (Elder) Vikas Kohli
Sister (Elder) Bhawna Kohli
Marriage and Girlfriends
Marital Status Married
Virat Kohli Wife/Spouse Anushka Sharma
Marriage Date 11 December, 2017
Tamannaah Bhatia (Actress, rumor)
Sarah-Jane Dian (Actress, rumor)
Sanjana Galrani (Actress, rumor)
Izabelle Leite (Actress, rumor)
Anushka Sharma (Actress)
Favorites & Likes
Hobbies Travelling, Workout, Dancing, Singing
Sports Soccer and Tennis besides Cricket
Tennis Player Roger Federer
Basketball Player Kobe Bryant
Batsman Sachin Tendulkar, David Warner, AB de Villiers, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson
Bowler Shane Warne, Zaheer Khan
Cricket Ground Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia
Cricket Commentator Harsha Bhogle
Bollywood Border, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Ishq, three idiots
Hollywood Ironman, Rocky 4, Southpaw.
Tv Shows Breaking Bad, Narcos, Homeland
Actors Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr.
Actresses Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Katrina Kaif, Penelope Cruz
Book Autobiography by a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
Car Collection Audi Q7, Audi 6S, Audi R8 V10, Audi R8 LMX, Audi A8L Quattro, Toyota Fortuner
Net Worth/ Money
Salary: RETAINER FEE: 7 crores (INR)
TEST FEE: 15 lakh (INR)
ODI FEE: 6 lakh (INR)
T20 FEE: 3 lakh (INR)
IPL 13: 17 Crore (INR)
INCOME : 1,83,67,62,500 (INR) Per Year
Virat Kohli Networth: $60 million or 4,40,89,50,000 (INR)
- He won ICC ODI player of the year 2012
- He was awarded the Arjuna Award in 2013 and Padma Shri Award in 2017 by the Indian Government.
- Was appointed as the first brand ambassador of Border Security Force (BSF)
- Virat Kohli was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award on 25 September, 2018.
- In 201, on his first tour to Australia, he showed the middle finger to the Sydney crowd after they abused him.
- He had a real disgusting fight with Gautam Gambhir in IPL season 6 in 2013. Both used abusive words in the ugly spat.
- Even after the BCCI disallowed players to stay with their girlfriends or wives, Kohli was found to stay in the same hotel his girlfriend Anushka Sharma was staying at.
Some facts about Virat Kohli
- Does Virat Kohli drink alcohol? Yes
- Does Virat Kohli smoke? No
- Virat Kohli was fascinated by cricket since the age of 3
- He was registered to play cricket at Raj Kumar Sharma’s West Delhi Cricket Academy at the age of 9 1⁄2
- His nickname ‘Chikoo’ was given by his Delhi State coach Ajit Choudhary in childhood.
- His father died due to brain stroke in 2006, but the very next day, he played a brilliant inning of 90 runs against Karnataka.
- He suffers from Acrophobia, which is a fear of heights.
- Virat Kohli is very aggressive on the field and fun-loving outside the game.
- He is the co-owner of the ‘UAE ROYALS’ International Premier Tennis League team.
- Virat Kohli loves tattoos. He has got five tattoos, the first one on his left shoulder “God’s Eye,” second on his left shoulder is ‘Japanese Samurai Warrior.’ the third is on his left arm is a ‘Monastery,’ the fourth is ‘Lord Shiva in meditation with Mount Kailash & Mansarover lake.’ The fifth one is on his right biceps is of his zodiac sign ‘Scorpio.’
- He owns a restaurant in Delhi named ‘Nueva.’
Virat Kohli Instagram account: @Virat.kohli
Virat Kohli Twitter account: @imVkohli